Most orders received before Noon PDT are shipped the same business day. We pride ourselves in shipping all orders as soon as possible. If there is a delay due to inventory shortage or other reasons, we will contact you and give you the approximate ship date. If there are any custom fit items in your order then shipping may be delayed a day or two.
- CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES: For shipments within the continental United States it is pretty simple — we primarily use Fedex and USPS. You can get an exact quote of your shipping costs for both Regular and Fast Shipping by putting the products you want into your shopping cart and proceeding to checkout. At that point you are under no obligation to buy, so there is no risk to you.
- HAWAII AND ALASKA: For shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico — we ship using a Two Day Air service at a minimum. Please select either 2 Day or Next Day and not Ground or you order will be delayed. You can see the total cost of selecting either 2 Day or Next Day during checkout. At that point you are under no obligation to buy, so there is no risk to you.
- APO/FPO SHIPPING: We do ship to military addresses overseas. We use USPS Priority. Select US Ground as the shipping method, we will contact you via email if the charge will need to be adjusted. As a general rule small items require no additional postage, large items will.
- CANADA: We ship to Canada. Please select Canada as the shipping method. We will ship with either Purolator or Fedex.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We can ship items around the world. Check out our international shipping page here
- PO BOXES: Generally, we will not ship to PO Boxes, so please provide a physical shipping address.
Will I receive tracking info?
Yes - after your order ships, we will send you an email with your shipment's Tracking Number.